Leather sheath for mora clipper robust etc plus leather pieces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys my first attempt at making a sheath for a mora its made from 3mm fine english bridal leather and is part wet formed around the lower handle and it includes the firesteel in the loop. the mora is a robust and is not part of this sale. am looking for £30 posted to your door and includes paypal fees.
paypal only.

next up is a piece of fine english bridal leather dark tan colour the stuff is 3mm thick and is the same colour both sides it wet forms beautifully
the size is 14inches by 9 and half. price £10 posted to your door

next up is a piece of 3mm veg tanned leather
the size is 14inches by 6 inches at its widest points. £10 to your door

cheers guys

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Nice. If I was not a bit brassic at the moment I might go for that. I think the Mora Heavy Duty knife is the new favourite amongst bushy types so making a sheath for that model makes lots of sense to me.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers mate i love moras myself and think that although cosmetically they are basic their quality is outstanding for the money

Nice. If I was not a bit brassic at the moment I might go for that. I think the Mora Heavy Duty knife is the new favourite amongst bushy types so making a sheath for that model makes lots of sense to me.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I would also swap this sheath and firesteel
or this possibles pouch for

a brass tinder box with a mag glass in the lid.
decent cree torch or head torch.
dd multicam tarp must be mint condition
eagle kettle or the tatonka kettle which is very like an eagle kettle

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
price drop leather mora sheath was £30 now £20 posted to your door this includes paypal fees
bridal leather now gone.
chrome tanned piece still here and dropped to £8.oo posted to your door

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE