leather sheath for head knife.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a sheath for my leather working head knife as when i bought it second hand it never came with one, as its extremley sharp it needed it. hope you like it.
if you click in the pics you can see closer up.

all comments are welcom.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thats Stunning Mate,

Love the colour of the sheath, what Thickness leather you using?
hi mate, thanks for the comment it means allot, i have used 3.5 mill for the back and the front, and 5 mill for the welt. hope that answers you question mate.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Cheers Lee!

I don't use a head knife for my leather work so dont actually appreciate it, however i do appreciate good leather work and again it is stunning.

5mm?! whats that like to work with, i had some really tough 4mm n it was a night mare to tool but lovely quality.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice , like the head knife by itself too. I have it on my long term shopping list and on my things to do/learn list.
Thanks mate, and the head knife is a great tool, love using it, and thanks to everybody for there comments its really appreciated.

TheLogan

May 17, 2012
Denmark
Thank you for the image guide, I'm pretty new to sheaths (Havn't made one before) but i really need one for my roundknife, so having the first image as a sort of pointer in the right direction was really useful.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE