leather sheath for falkniven f1

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a sheath for a falkniven f1, gizmo from british blades asked me to make him a nice simple sheath, he gave me a few idea's and this is what i came up with, i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I like the sheath, not unlike the one I have for the F1. If it were for me I'd ask for black thread, but otherwise it's spot on as far as I'm concerned.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I like the sheath, not unlike the one I have for the F1. If it were for me I'd ask for black thread, but otherwise it's spot on as far as I'm concerned.
he wanted white mate, so thats what i done, i to like the black thread, but there is a lot that like the white.
thanks for the comments guys.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate, he asked for white, i to like the black stitching, but there is a lot that like the white, i understand why, i think its the contrast between the two colours, its aesthetically pleasing, i was asked to do one with orange stitching not so long back, i think a lot of people like to match the stitching to the liner material to.
i suppose thats the god send of having a custom sheath, you can tailor it to your needs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE