Leather Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi all

This pouch is 3-4mm veg tan leather that was wet formed and measures about 5" x 5½" x 1½". The holes were were done the traditional way by using a diamond awl and all the stitching was saddle-stitched with 40lb artificial sinew. It was stamped with my maker's mark, the edges were heavily burnished to a lovely shine and then the whole thing was dyed brown, carnauba waxed and finished in resolene for waterproofing.

I made the pouch with belt loops to fit a 2" belt and also included brass rings and a couple of 2" danglers with solid brass studs, to enable it to be worn lower on the belt. The closure is a solid brass 3/4" roller buckle and the closure strap is bridle leather for increased wear resistance and strength.

It is available for SOLD including fees and RMRD

Front
60c25f84.jpg

Front
3597391f.jpg

Back
7caaa761.jpg

Last edited:

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Etsy, hmmmm, not tried that yet. I will maybe put it on there and see what happens but I do like to sell my things to go to guys on this forum. Trouble is, nobody is spending much these days :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE