Leather Knife Pouch Made by Geoff Wood (New)

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Leather Knife Pouch Made by Geoff Wood (New)

I have a leather knife slip for sale that was made by Geoff Wood.
Sadly I have had to sell the TK3 so the slip is no longer needed.

I paid 15 pounds a few weeks ago for it.

I would like 10 pounds including fees and postage.

1st person to post 'i'll take it' followed by PM gets it.

This will also be advertised on another forum.

KNIFE NOT INCLUDED!!!!

Picture119.jpg

Dec 27, 2016
Surbiton
Seeking a Leather Fallkniven TK3 Pouch

Hello all,
This is my first-time post, so apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place, or my post isn’t allowed - I hope you can help…
I have a lovely Fallkniven TK3 with jigged bone handle; unfortunately the pouch it comes with is nasty!
Having done my research, the Leodis Leather TK3 pouch by Ian Atkinson looks very nice indeed; however, it seems that the demand for Leodis Leather products is so high that orders aren’t being taken; does anyone have Leodis Leather Ian Atkinson pouch that they are willing to sell, or is anyone able to suggest something else? Or better still, is anyone able to make a nice pouch?
If anyone is willing to sell, I can pay by PayPal.
Merry Christmas and thanks in advance!

Dec 27, 2016
Surbiton
have a look at this link, Ian also advertises his wears on this site, so you may be able to get one quicker from here
https://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=bu...y&ship_to=GB&explicit=1&locationQuery=2635167

Many thanks for the response, Fadcode. Unfortunately, there's no Fallkniven TK3 pouch for sale on Ian Atkinson's Easy page, so I'll keep hunting. It looks like Ian's work is very popular.

Does anyone know of anyone else that could make a high-quality leather Fallkniven TK3 pouch?

Dec 27, 2016
Surbiton
Hi Tyke, Geoff wood made the one for me in the picture. He makes some amazing stuff and a very nice chap too!

Griffo, thanks, that sounds great; I could only really find US sellers,though I'd really like to 'buy British'.

I can't seem to find an email address or website for Geoff Wood; are you able to point me in the right direction?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE