Leather bushcraft pack MKII

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Ruddy 'eck, that is a bit special.

Two questions.
Firstly, if you were to make that for someone how much would it cost?

Secondly. I love that pullover you're wearing. Where did you get it?

Thanks. As with all custom orders the price depends on the details. I can make much more basic packs for around £300/£400 mark but one with this much detail would be closer to £500/£600.

As for the pullover, It was found in a charity shop years ago (got a wardrobe crammed full of various wool goodies from charity shops)

WealdenWoodsman

Forager
Oct 10, 2017
place
Thanks. As with all custom orders the price depends on the details. I can make much more basic packs for around £300/£400 mark but one with this much detail would be closer to £500/£600.

As for the pullover, It was found in a charity shop years ago (got a wardrobe crammed full of various wool goodies from charity shops)

Sounds very reasonable indeed considering the craftsmanship and time involved.:)

Reactions: Dreadhead

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Its a wonderful bag and I hate to be negative; but I would be fearful of it getting stolen. it sticks out too much

Do you see this glass? I love this glass.
It holds the water admirably.
When the sun shines on it, it reflects the light beautifully.
When I tap it, it has a lovely ring.
Yet for me, this glass is already broken. When the wind knocks it over or my elbow knocks it off the shelf and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’
But when I understand that this glass is already broken, every minute with it is precious.

Ajahn Chah

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Very nice and very you. I do like the antler tip detail.

As for it being a target for theft its not going to be hard to ID so would be of zero interest to anyone in the so-called Bushcrafting Community.

K

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
That is absolutely stunning work, really like that. I'm also impressed that you're using it as well, I hate owning gear just to look at and i think too many folk would be afraid of taking that work of art outside. Saying that I also think it's going to get better and better looking as it's used.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
That is absolutely stunning work, really like that. I'm also impressed that you're using it as well, I hate owning gear just to look at and i think too many folk would be afraid of taking that work of art outside. Saying that I also think it's going to get better and better looking as it's used.

I'd love to see this bag after 30 or 40 years of use. I bet it will look beautiful :cool:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Been taking it out as much as possible, here is up grey mares trail today
76073cc2dfb9141703c83ab93c4176a3.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Janne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE