Leather belt pouch for SAK recommendations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
I was lucky enough to receive a very nicely engraved Huntsman Swiss army knife yesterday and I fancy making it my edc knife so am in the market for a simple leather belt pouch for it.
I have seen the Whitby one online which looks like it'll do the job ok and the victorinox ones too but I'm not a fan of Velcro.

Does anyone have any recommendations for alternatives?
Picky, I know, but I'm after a pouch that is:
Brown leather
Secure closure, I.e. not Velcro
Fits a 4 layer SAK securely (normal, not locking)
And ideally has a belt loop rather than just slits in the back, but this is not essential.

My budget is a tenner though I'd stretch this for a decent pouch.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have 2 pouches that fit the sak farmer. The one I use most days, is an open top belt sheath, the other is a horizontal pouch that also holds a sharpening stone. Both were made by Topknot of this forum, & are to his usual high standard, bit will cost a little bit more than a tenner though, but in my opinion they are more than worth it.

Rob

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Seen the VICTORINOX ZERMATT LEATHER BELT pouches? Brown, belt loop and popper rather than velcro.

I believe you need the large to fit a huntsman.

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
I have 2 pouches that fit the sak farmer. Both were made by Topknot of this forum, & are to his usual high standard, bit will cost a little bit more than a tenner though, but in my opinion they are more than worth it.

Rob

Seen the VICTORINOX ZERMATT LEATHER BELT pouches? Brown, belt loop and popper rather than velcro.

I believe you need the large to fit a huntsman.

Thanks for the replies! I'd looked at the Zermatt but they're rare as hens teeth in the UK. I did find one on Amazon but the retailer is in the states and I could do with one quicker than they're estimating.

I'll pm Topknot for a quote I reckon. I've seen some of his stuff on here before and the quality is obvious.

That said, I was hoping to pick up something fairly sharpish. I naively thought SAK pouches would be much more popular.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE