Leather belt box - Handmade by Angst! up for swaps.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

A leather item made by our own boy Angst! Not just any, but an absolutely beautiful and tough as iron leather belt box.

I had Angst make a bunch of items for me a year or so ago and this is the only item of the lot that I haven't actually used. It doesn't fit my harmonica case though, so I never wore it out. Its been in a drawer the whole time and that's a shame as its so well made!

(only the box is for swaps, I use the other bits a lot)

As you can see its dark brown with even darker brown/black trim and a mushroom stamp pattern under the flap. Sam Browne stud, brass metalware and an 'S' initial on the front.

Obviously the 'S' can either stand for your initial or you can sew a badge etc over it if you're a Jimbo or something else! Lol

I think these new are around £50? And Angst is a very fine leather worker. Hi work is made to an incredible high standard and this box will just last forever!

I'd like something off of my usual wish list. Crossbow, airgun, knives etc.

Any questions please ask and feel free to make offers even if they aren't on my wish list.

Cheers for looking,

Samon

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
This box fits a baccy tin, phone etc. Enough for most normal stuff you'll need when taking a stroll, just not musical instruments. Lol

Lovely box though and the quality is obvious.

I'm open to offers so feel free to message me if you have anything.

Would consider a straight trade for an estwing axe in good nic!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE