LEATHER Bahco Laplander SHEATH

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,

I have make one laplander sheath for sale, the sheath is made from 3.5 ish mm brown leather which i have tooled in a oak leaf and nut then finished with a basket pattern. I have made the dangler wider around the belt loop
All hand stitch with yellow tiger.

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

The price for the sheath is SOLD all in (UK ONLY PRICE)

Thank you for looking
All comments welcome

Cheers
Topknot

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That's an absolute bargain basement price for a superb bit of workmanship :)

I couldn't agree more, so I'm going to buy it :) If you'd care to send me your PP details please topknot I'll do the necessary; I've never used a sheath for my saw but I'll be very pleased to have that on my belt................

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
I couldn't agree more, so I'm going to buy it :) If you'd care to send me your PP details please topknot I'll do the necessary; I've never used a sheath for my saw but I'll be very pleased to have that on my belt................

PM sent

Topknot

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
This has just been delivered, and it's absolutely superb! Perfect in every respect and the attention to detail is amazing; well designed and beautifully executed I couldn't be better pleased. Thank you, Andy :)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
This has just been delivered, and it's absolutely superb! Perfect in every respect and the attention to detail is amazing; well designed and beautifully executed I couldn't be better pleased. Thank you, Andy :)

Thank you very very much for the comment mate.

Cheers
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE