leather axe holster

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi Guys,

As everyone is well aware, there are some very talented people on this forum. How much would someone be able to knock me up an axe holder for? I dont want anything fancy, I just want a simple holder for my axe so I dont have to tuck it into my belt.

Thank you :)
Jordan

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
No worries buddy, send me your postage details and ill get it done for you. (Ill also need to know what axe you have and the thickness of the shaft :)

Ps yeh thats me, and thanks dude. I have a bit of a hat fetish ;)

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Well at the minute, i've got a cheap hatchet from amazon, it's nothing special, I'll measure the shaft diameter when I get home later tonight. However it doesn't need to be a tight fit does it? because I will no doubt be changing my axe soon, for a slightly bigger one or the gransfors hatchet. Is there any way it can be made to fit more than one type of axe?

and haha, nothing wrong with that! I'm in the market for a hat because I always just wear a beanie or something but I'm wanting something similar to a cowboy hat, I love anything to do with all that western stuff, as do you by the look of your username ;) so do you live in Derby too?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE