Leap year wedding proposals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Just to let my pals know that I am presently ironing my wee sailor page boy suit in the event theres a bit of wedding cake going.
I am willing to travel and attend at the drop of a hat, at least give the troops an excuse for a get together.ITS heavenly bliss, honest.:swordfigh:crutch::stretcher:
:argue::deal: :why: :naughty: :rofl:

Beware G men

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D :D
I've been married longer than many members have been alive :yikes: It has much to recommend it :cool:

So, enquiring minds want to know; who're we having a whip round for ?

:D

M

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
A Bridesmaid , no bother to me pal I,ve wore worse and would happily be yours. I was hoping to be a page boy though, to get the use out my wee sailor suit though. I am now happily married, had my wedding cake and ate it and not in the market for proposals. I know my place and its behind Mrs Neverwrang, I,m never right nor allowed last word.
For the single girls however there are some good looking muscly mountain looking men like Zak Dingles about though heard they are quite common in KILMARNOCK.
P

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE