Lavvu mods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 18, 2021
Coates
I been pondering on getting myself a polish lavvu for a long time. Well I finally bit the bullet and got myself one, but I would like a mod on it but don't know who to go to for this, have any of you guy's got a contact for me please.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
The person recommended by crosslandkelly is a mod on the Facebook group "Lavvu Owners Worlwide" and has modded many Lavvu's. He regularly posts up his mods which looks top quality and has great feedback from others in the group whose Lavvu's he modded. Your in safe hands with him.

radar369

Sep 20, 2022
isle of wight
As a non-facebooker does anyone here have direct e-mail or phone contacts to anyone actively doing Lavvu mods.I am looking to get the exact mods as TA Outdoors had in a video of his but the trails gone a little cold ?I hope Northern Bushcraft based in Hull is still active as he did TA's excellent lavvu work which would be exactly what l require myself,Pretty awesome tbh.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
The person recommended by crosslandkelly is a mod on the Facebook group "Lavvu Owners Worlwide" and has modded many Lavvu's. He regularly posts up his mods which looks top quality and has great feedback from others in the group whose Lavvu's he modded. Your in safe hands with him.

His e-mail is Shaun@northernoutdoorsuk.co.uk, it was him that did the mods for TA Outdoors. A mod I like the look of is removing the shoulder flaps and turning them into pockets inside the LavVu to store stuff. Ask for his price / mods list as he does more than what he just did for TA Outdoors.

radar369

Sep 20, 2022
isle of wight
As a non-facebooker does anyone here have direct e-mail or phone contacts to anyone actively doing Lavvu mods.I am looking to get the exact mods as TA Outdoors had in a video of his but the trails gone a little cold ?I hope Northern Bushcraft based in Hull is still active as he did TA's excellent lavvu work which would be exactly what l require myself,Pretty awesome tbh.
Much obliged sir.I will duly contact the fellow.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Use an a frame outside the tent...makes load more space.
Bungy loops on the bottom peg out rings. More space again and lifts the tent off the ground....
Zip doors, but BUTTON the zip cloth to the buttons on the tent.

All no/minimal sewing mods............. and don't add weight/bulk.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Use an a frame outside the tent...makes load more space.
Bungy loops on the bottom peg out rings. More space again and lifts the tent off the ground....
Zip doors, but BUTTON the zip cloth to the buttons on the tent.

All no/minimal sewing mods............. and don't add weight/bulk.
Buttoning in zips, I had not thought of that, seems brilliantly simple to me, but where can I find suitable zips?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE