Lauri brass leather and birch, G4ghb sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
It really pains me to have to sell this just after it came home but needs must. The knife features an approximately 3.5 inch blade of high crabon steel which takes and holds an excellent edge. The brass bolster is paired with a handle of leather and birch birl which was shaped by hand to an exceptionally comfortable and generous handle. The blade coating has been mostly removed when it was used- though it was only used for i day to make feathersticks the knife will have the blade polished with flitz and then sharpened before it is sent out.

The knife comes with a bushcraft style leather dangler sheath by G4ghb with a leather dangler loop and brass hardware.

pics:
010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

009.jpg

Price is £60 including paypal (preferrably as a gift) and standard postage at buyers risk.

This will make a really nice knife fpor someone and i'm just sad that i have to sell it before i got to try it with it's new sheath. I will resand and oil the handle before shipping to make sure it comes to you in good condition.

Nathan

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I have to say the handle feels really nice in the hand ;)

- and the pic's background is far cooler than mine! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE