Large Sebenza, snakewood inserts with gold inlay. Lots of extras.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I listed this on British Blades yesterday but guess there are as many knife nuts here as well :). I got this with every intention of it being a user but I find when I can justify a large locking folder I am using a fixed blade. So given that I don't like having a drawer queen I am passing this on.

sebbiesale1.jpg

It comes with a belt case, the slip case and the original lanyard cord, there is a braided leather lanyard on it currently. It also has the pocket clip on it and there is also the little insert to fill in the void if the pocket clip is removed. It also has the lanyard fixing attachment and twin thumb studs. And there is also the certificate, original box and allen key.

There is also a spare blade, also with double thumb studs. The original blade has a hairline crack running from the thumb stud to the spine.

sebbiesale2.jpg

As a result the knife was returned and a new blade supplied and then returned with the damaged blade as well. I have the cracked blade on it and I can't see it failing with any sort of normal use.

As with all the prevous owners it breaks my heart to let this go. looking at the pictures is nearly enough to mae me change my mind but I just cant live with it not being used.

I'm looking for £400 Edit now £370 including RMSD in the UK. Bank transfer preffered.

sebbiesale3.jpg

sebbiesale4.jpg

sebbiesale5.jpg

sebbiesale6.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE