Land Rover

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Can anyone help!!!!!!! is there something wrong with me??????.
Why is it when ever i go to look at a landy i end up buying it, i go with the intention of being strong, liking it but going home having not spent any cash. Now i bought another one :D :D :D Cant wait to pick it up tho.

hello my name is louis and im a land roveraholic

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
a 110 csw prepped by Brownchurch its got everything on it
Roof tents, winch, under body protection im so excited i cant type nfgoahnoahno :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ps if you read LRO its in the ads this month you cant miss it :D

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Nice :D

Must admit i haven't got a proper one at the moment, i've got a Freelander - so at least it's got a green oval, but i am saving for a real one.... :rolleyes:
You going to Billing this year ? Come to think of it, is anyone going to Billing ?

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, can I have a play?? Very nice bit of kit. I have a S2a swb, and dad has a 110 csw (plus a S2). Might be going up to billing for a day this year, havent camped there for a couple of years now, quiet a few things tend to fall on that weekend. My dream LR was at billing the other year, 101FC kitted out for african safari with kitchen, sleeping area, aircon, etc. Was a work of art. One day will have one.

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
jim_cro.jpg

DSC06575.jpeg

Heres a couple of pics of my mate Jim Marsden out in Croatia.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I caught the bug with a SIII 109 ex mod (Till the chassis fell apart on me)
Then a 110
then a 90
and now i seem to have ended up with a 90 CSW and a 110 csw which i dont seem to be able to post a pic of

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE