Ladies size 16 Craghopper Kiwi shirts and trousers All excellent condition

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

lostplanet

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 18, 2005
2,186
275
55
Kent











Ladies size 16 Craghopper Kiwi shirts and trousers All excellent condition.

The 3 Shirts are size 16, 2 pairs trousers are size 16 regular leg length.

Can't remember what has been worn. I know some didn't, All buttons and zippers are in place and works.

The maroon shirt has a odd colour fade on chest and back but doesn't affect the performance.

All have been washed with non bio last night.

I would like to sell them all in one go so,

£65 delivered to mainland UK I will pay PP fees and postage costs.

No returns

PM secures

Thanks
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE