kydex sheath wip

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have started working om a kydex sheath today, i will be adding the pocket tomoro, and a few other bits, would just like you thoughts please, i will do the next one in black with black hardware i think, not made me mind up yet. im going to make it so that all the parts can be taken of if required, and buy using leather and kydex you get the best of both worlds, i'm going to make some added extras that you can swap around when needed.
when my customers pestered me into making kydex this is the rout that i really wanted to go down, i love the multi carry system so much i really wanted to do a kydex type version, as its such a versatile sheath system, and caters for most carry options. i have orientated the rivets to accept a large teklok if needed.
hope you like it so far.

2238 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2239 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

kydex sheath wip. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2241 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2243 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/7014194489/

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Now that i really like Lee. I like the contrast in the colours but would prefer all black.
Well done mate.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thats neat mate well done indeed. Me likes that alot.
thanks bud, working on a few bits at the min with the kydex, as i have not been doing enough of it to be honest, and turing a few orders away to do the leather work, but want to get something set with the kydex if that makes sense mate.
take care.
lee.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Now that's a good idea ,I bet the combination of the f1 sticky handle and the kydex works great , very nice .

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I'm not so keen on the hybrid design.
I'd prefer all Kydex, after all, to me, the point of Kydex for a sheath is for use in a wet environment where I don't want leather.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE