Sold Knives for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lün

Dec 31, 2015
Somewhere
First up, we have the bk24 (deskabar), a limited edition D2 Eskabar neck knife that's gone out of production. A combination of the blade from a "becker necker" and the handle design from an ESEE Izula, great in the hand and makes an excellent lightweight setup with the 2 additional accessories I'll throw in, an exotac firesteel and a Kydex sheath from Armatus Carry - solidly made and great blade retention. I set this up to be a lightweight thru-hiking setup but I'm trying to consolidate my knives to as few as possible so its up for sale :) grab a bargain and have it for £75 inc. P&P
SOLD

20210523_192707.jpg

20210523_192825.jpg

Next we have the Böker Mini-Tracker, it's a recent purchase, I've only used it once to split up some kindling during lock-down. Sturdy, makes great feather-sticks and you can baton it for days - if that's your thing. A really comfortable handle, definitely going to miss this one. I got it for £60 but I'll sell for £30 + P&P SOLD as I need it gone before I change my mind.

20210523_192643.jpg

If you have any questions give me a message, I'll usually check every evening so be a little patient with my response :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE