Knives - Crazy prices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Guys, some sharps for sale. All prices include postage to your door (UK). All blades are new and unused, unless otherwise specified.

Happy to accept payment via Paypal or BT - Please note that the prices quoted are the NET amount to me, please bear that in mind if wishing to pay via Paypal.

Not looking for any trades thanks.

By entering into a trade with me, you are asserting that you're 18 or over.

Benchmade Mini Barrage satin blade £50 SOLD

Benchmade Mini Barrage Black Blade £54 SOLD

Spyderco Tenancious Black blade £34 SOLD

Spyderco Chapparal £60 SOLD

Boker Plus Trigonaut £35 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cold Steel Kobun £42 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Centofante 4 £50

20170408_202844_zps3d1qbkgf.jpg

Spyderco Spyderhawk- This is the collectible 'Endurahawk' £50 SOLD

Ontario Spec Plus AirForce - Although unused, this has been in my possession for two decades, consequently it may not be in mint condition £28 SOLD

Spyderco SpyFox £45 SOLD

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, I'm interested in the Cold steel Kobun and the Ontario pilot knife. Would you consider trades? I have dozens of vintage cutting tools ranging from chisels, knives, axes, billhooks, machetes and can custom make stuff to your liking. Pm me if interested, if not then best of luck with the sale bud! :)

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Yo, I'm interested in the Cold steel Kobun and the Ontario pilot knife. Would you consider trades? I have dozens of vintage cutting tools ranging from chisels, knives, axes, billhooks, machetes and can custom make stuff to your liking. Pm me if interested, if not then best of luck with the sale bud! :)

Sorry friend, unforeseen circumstances mean that I'm after the cash. Thanks anyway.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I keep wondering if your Bob Loveless look-a-like drop point locking hunter folder will ever turn up in a " crazy price " thread ?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE