Knives, antler and stuff to swap!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

I have a few things laying around that just aren't being used so they are up for swaps!

Firstly the knives.. and these are for people 18 and over.

.Modified Opinel #9 carbone- mod's include blade reshapeing and shortening to under 3", shaped and tea stained handle, removed locking ring and pocket clip. I will include the locking ring for those of you who want that added safety!

.Rehandled Hultafors heavy duty knife, handled by me in 1mm brass sheet and solid English seasoned plumb! I also redone the edge so it's a good cutter now and a geat alround woods knife! Comes with original plastic sheath that still fits!

.leather Kick multi tool. This on is barely used and never sharpened, also comes with original leather belt pouch and the blade is under 3" and does not lock - therefore good to carry about!

Now, the antler lot/bits consist of various odd shapes and sizes aswell as a big chunk of cow horn! Great for smaller diy projects like fobs, keyrings and fire steel handles.

I also have a bar of 100% pure beeswax in that antler pile - good for water proofing cotton and making wooden handles nice and grippy!

So.. items I'm looking for are traditonal style cutting tools -axes, knives, hooks etc. Woolen shirts, riot shield, pistol crossbow, brass items, buffalo leather for diy stuff and any other oddity!

Thanks for looking! :)

Sam

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I would also like a metal framed hunting catapult, bands for it and ammo etc! :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
would also like to aquire a bolo style machete, preferabley by tramontina but I'm open to offers!

opinel is no longer available! :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump!

still here dudes

Hultafors knife is now gone!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE