Knives and gaitors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
She`s just shown me the cost of the new flooring she wants in the hallway so it`s mini clearout time again.
Prices include p&p & pp

First up,

Buck Vanguard - 100years Commemorative model - £SOLD

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

Buck Protage - £10

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

Brand New - Goretex Gaitors in Olive - Too big for my chicken legs - £SOLD

DSC00811.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Any sign of your items yet chaps ? I sent them first class "signed for" on Saturday morning so they should be with you by now.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Any sign of your items yet chaps ? I sent them first class "signed for" on Saturday morning so they should be with you by now.

Found them on my doorstep today Shweie.... lovely piece of kit. Sadly my legs are too fat for them :(

Looks like I'll have to put them up for sale to a person who is somewhere in size between chicken legs and XFB size

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Found them on my doorstep today Shweie.... lovely piece of kit. Sadly my legs are too fat for them :(

Looks like I'll have to put them up for sale to a person who is somewhere in size between chicken legs and XFB size

Sorry to hear that Steve, maybe I should have measured them first ?

I never thought they`d be too small for anyone though, just shows what spindley pins I`ve got.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry to hear that Steve, maybe I should have measured them first ?

I never thought they`d be too small for anyone though, just shows what spindley pins I`ve got.

LOL, tis not your fault Shewie. I should have asked for measurements :) And it could just be a real sign of what fat legs I've got :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You say they were left on your doorstep ? Is that common service round your way for recorded items ? I`ve a mind to go in to my PO and ask for a refund, I`ve started using the more expensive recorded rate now for everything as I`m sick of stuff going missing en route.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You say they were left on your doorstep ? Is that common service round your way for recorded items ? I`ve a mind to go in to my PO and ask for a refund, I`ve started using the more expensive recorded rate now for everything as I`m sick of stuff going missing en route.

They were left in the bin cupboard next to my front door. The Recorded Delivery sticker has been ripped off and someone scribbled out something on the postage label that no doubt indicated it was RD. As for common servic for recorded delivery... no it's not

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
They were left in the bin cupboard next to my front door. The Recorded Delivery sticker has been ripped off and someone scribbled out something on the postage label that no doubt indicated it was RD. As for common servic for recorded delivery... no it's not

Swines !

At least you got them though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE