Knife sale (various)

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
Hi there, I've got to clear these knives as needs must coming up to Christmas, loads of bills to pay and just been hit with a motoring fine. so I'm clearing out for the short term.

Leatherman Squirt PS4 Black. Only used for a keyring nothing else, £25 inc. postage

SAK Ranger. Used but in top class condition £25 inc. postage

Wenger Soldier. Has seen a bit of action and as you can see from the picture the main blade is a bit scored. A good solid knife though. £13 inc postage

Brand new Gerber LMF Infantary in black. Brand new boxed. I know I'll regret selling this but I'll save up for another one sometime. It has to go unfortunately. Bought on a whim sometime ago I was keeping it for a rainy day but it's an unnecessary luxury that I can't afford right now £80 inc.signed for delivery.

I've a attached photos of each. over 18's for the Gerber thanks

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:

logray

May 27, 2007
Coleraine
All knives now sold thanks.

I've never seen a BG Ultimate in the real say I can't say on that.. The LMF is a good job though. Tat2TRev will be well pleased with it.

cheers buddy

Mark..

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
All knives now sold thanks.

I've never seen a BG Ultimate in the real say I can't say on that.. The LMF is a good job though. Tat2TRev will be well pleased with it.

cheers buddy

Mark..

I had BG ultimate and loved it wished I hadn't swapped it now .
But having said that the LMF looks far better and not orange n grey lol

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I had a Gerber lmf for a long time.. Superb knife, built to last, you're going to like it Trev

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE