Knife making competitions results

Winner of making own blade catagory-Grey Array with 33 votes goodjob

Winner of purchased blade catagory-Buckshot with 30 votes goodjob

Winner of Maker's catagory and also over all winner with 42 votes Dreadhead goodjob

to all who entered thank you for bearing with me and my chronic nightmare sorting it out :You_Rock_
congratulations to the winners pm me you're addresses and i will send you your FAK prize
Dreadhead you will also need to send driftwoodwalker your address for the prize knife

i hope you all enjoyed entering the comp and more importantly enjoyed making the knives

i might even run it again...........:lmao:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Thanks for running the competition Sam and congratulations to Grey Array, Buckshot and Dreadhead, well done chaps!

I'll look forward to next years competition.....:p

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
A great effort by all of you,congratulations and very well done to Sam for totting everything up:35:.

Cant wait for the next comp.

BeerHunter

Tenderfoot
Jul 12, 2012
England
Well done to the winners. Thanks again for organising - I've already put a handle on my second knife. A cheese knife. I suspect it'll get more use than the bushcraft one.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Thanks to Sam for running it and to everyone for entering/ voting or just being interested
I enjoyed it a lot
I'm making the firesteel for it now and am looking for some kydex in brown. As the knife is made completely using man made materials I think I might as well carry that theme on and use kydex

Anyway thanks again

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Recieved the knife this morning. WOW!! is all i can say! I have dreamed of owning a knife this beautiful it really is something else thanks Lance :)

cimg2490j.jpg

cimg2493j.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE