Knife clearout !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
As I'm cutting down to one legal EDC (BB Urban) and one locking (Small Sebbie) here goes ...

NOW SOLD Just arrived from the States, one of the last large Ritter RSK1's with new Cuscadi G10 scales. Comes with a new orange, and blue back spacer too and new deep carry clip. Condition is fantastic as I have only carved one green stick with it to test ! Now discontinued by Benchmade this would cost £240 to buy if only you could. I will sell it for just SPF £160 delivered by BT or add 4% by Paypal. If you would like the original unused black scales or nearly new orange then add £10.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Next up is a well used part serrated Benchmade Mini Grip with Wilkins grips. As it has scratches to the blade etc.. it's priced to go at just £49 delivered inc Paypal fees.

image.jpg
image.jpg

NOW SOLD The last knife is a lovely orange G10 Manix in S30V Cutllery Shoppe special. Excellent condition and you'll never lose it :) £120 delivered inc Paypal fees.

image.jpg
image.jpg

1st to message with a definite "I'll take it" gets it. Only trades I would consider would be CRK folder wise.

Last edited:

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
If anyone can tell me how to make images larger I will look into it. I tried to link to postimage but it said they are too large.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE