Knife "Arctic Hunter" New Price!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
"Arctic Hunter"

I made the blade from 3,5mm AEB-L steel. Bladelenght 86mm (~3,4 inch) withrazor sharp sekondary bevel. Handle lenght ~9,5cm (~3,7 inch measured in middle) of arctic mammoth tusk beautiful blue tone and barc colored masur birch and tin inlays.
Leathersheath in 2,2mm shaftleather dyed in 3 colors.

Price is 2300 SEK 2100 SEK! (Approx 214 194 GBP) shipping included! payment by PayPal, VISA in swedish crona.

bb241_1.jpg

bb241_2.jpg

bb241_3.jpg

bb241_4.jpg

bb241_5.jpg

bb241_6.jpg

bb241_7.jpg

bb241_8.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2014
Brighton
I'd like to buy this, KELindBlad. I've just registered with this site so don't think I can PM you yet. If not, I'll do so via your own Website.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
I'd like to buy this, KELindBlad. I've just registered with this site so don't think I can PM you yet. If not, I'll do so via your own Website.

Hi,
I don´t know if you got my PM, but yes I did receive your PM and also replied on it so it works. Unfortunately there was a customer that grabbed it before you, but I got other knives for sale here on bushcraftuk if you are interested.

Take care,

Karl-Erik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE