knee injuries

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I have damage to both knees. I had surgery in 2008 to fix an ACL partial rupture and cartilage shave in the right knee, and have a partial tear in my MCL in the left (all down to rugby), which cannot be operated on. I do find my knees can get tight and painful, however gentle stretching helps, as does trying to keep the weight down (not much luck with that). I wouldn't say it stops me doing much, apart from running hard/fast (don't do a lot of that anyway), and as stated before, a positive mental attitude goes a long way to combating it :)
 
Both knees have had parrot beek tears first was done key hole walked out of hospital second was done keyhole had three days on crotches both within four years of each other
 
Been told mines to bad to repair they will have to remove more than half of it and he said that will sped up arthritis. Mines the outer cartilage, less common than the inner one, and causes more grief so consultant says .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE