Kit tidy up, knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Hey guys, I'm having a tidy up of my kit and moving on some oft he bits and pieces that I've accumulated and not used as much as I thought I might. I'm starting on the knives.

First up is this little file knife from kristophish, in a functional leather sheath. I think the handle is oak £15 spf

mttkk6.jpg

Next up is my opinel 12. I've tended to carry my opinel 8 and have now moved on to a little neck knife so don't use either. It has some marks from use but isn't abused or really that much used! £10

148q1j7.jpg

Okay next in line is a lovely blade made by dave Budd, it has been handled but you might choose to rehandle it. Comes with a functional sheath £35 SPF

300s478.jpg

Next to go is this little knife, I think by Geoff bosworth and signed on the side bosworth #1...looks like the bush pup. Has a lovely worked sheath. £35 spf

Finally is my mark hill knife, 3mm and comes with a functional sheath and oak handle put on by the previous owner. I would be keeping it but I have another! £45

33aqp94.jpg

Obviously only offered to members over 18, prices will include PayPal fees. Knives are sold once payment is received until which they are still available.

Any questions ask, cheers Joab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE