Kit sale, Kelly kettle, Sharps, plus others!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
The streamlining continues...

First up a GM hand made knifes Woodlore clone. O2 steel, 4mm thick 4.5 inch blade, english Oak handle with red and blue micarta liners (freshly oiled) In Heavy leather sheath with removable belt dangler plus conventional hanger and firesteel loop. Firesteel with Oak handle included. Closest he has on his site at the moment is (no Firesteel inc, thats £12 more).

UPDATE. Found the authentication certificate today. Its knife number 998. From August 2008 and Oak Burr handles.

http://gmhandmadeknives.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=265

Couple of years old but not used much and in great condition. No rust or nicks etc, could use a sharpen though (slightly convex blade).

Asking £70 inc UK P&P

Next, a Leatherman Wave. Original model, was my EDC for quite some time, but well looked after and no damage, just light wear. Comes with original sheath PLUS very heavy duty custom black Leather one which is what I used. Not sure how old but in great condition and plenty wear left!

Asking £25 inc UK P&P SOLD

One Pint Genuine Kelly Kettle. Complete in bag with Instructions and original sticker on Kettle. Used Twice Only and Very clean good condition, bought in case of powercuts so missus can make bottle for little one. No longer needed.

Asking £25 inc UK P&P. SOLD

Set of Aluminium pots and pans. Interesting set this, consists of two billy cans with lids (biggest 7.5inch dia), one kettle with tea strainer insert and one frypan with egg poacher! Used a few times and some of black anodising has chipped/worn and tiny dent in kettle as can be seen in photo otherwise good. Was gonna keep just for the kettle alone had we not already have one!

Asking £8 inc UK P&P. SOLD

All Payment by PAYPAL please. May consider swaps, PM me what you have!

Attachments

• pots.jpg
    pots.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 334
  • gm2.jpg
    gm2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 336
  • Leatermans.jpg
    Leatermans.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 328
  • kettle1.jpg
    kettle1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 332
  • pots2.jpg
    pots2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 333
  • gm1.jpg
    gm1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 337
  • gm3.jpg
    gm3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
No worries TF, Even though I'm annoyed I missed one of your sales by minutes!!!! (the crusader kit) LOL.

Pots'n'pans SOLD Pending..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE