Kingwood stablemates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Bit of a saga with these two, they are for a forum member who has the patience of a saint, they have been beset with delays from incorrect pins being sent twice and then me taking a tumble from a ladder cracking 3 ribs into the bargain which slowed the making process down to a near standstill:(

However he has been very understanding and they are now on their way.

A Voyageur model rehandled (unacceptable wood movement) and a Companion model for carving,rabbiting or indeed younger bushcrafters.

Hope you like; Toby

knife763.jpg

knife765.jpg

knife766.jpg

knife762.jpg

knife760.jpg

knife758.jpg

knife769.jpg

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
WOW ! they are absolute crackers Toby :) well done mate !

happy christmas and a prosperous new year to you and yours.

Robbi

( founder member TP Knives fan club )

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i no where these are going, and the bloke in question is fantastic, he makes a mean breakfast i can tell you, and when we go to the meets he looks after me royal, with some great food, i always go back half a stone heavy lol, he deserves these, as he is such a true gent.
i have handled these knives and the erganomics are fantastic.
great work bud.
take care.
lee.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Fantastic work Toby! I hope you recover quickly and have a good Christmass and New Year.

@ Lee, your comments make me smile. Have a good Christmass and see you soon!

Priam.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Thank you people for the kind comments, much appreciated.

Priam,I was hoping these would be with you by now:( I would love to know your thoughts on the companion knife in use and I'm hoping those pins will turn a smile in real life after dragging their heels to get here:) there's more minute rods in them than I've seen in a while!

Toby

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Thank you people for the kind comments, much appreciated.

Priam,I was hoping these would be with you by now:( I would love to know your thoughts on the companion knife in use and I'm hoping those pins will turn a smile in real life after dragging their heels to get here:) there's more minute rods in them than I've seen in a while!

Toby

Toby,

After battling there way throught the christmas post they arrived yesterday. I can confirm that the pins and Kingswood scales are a delight! I am looking forward to putting them to good use in the next few weeks. (and to showing them off to my friends!)

Priam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE