Kifaru Zulu G2 Rucksack in Foliage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For sale is my Kifaru Zulu G2 rucksack with lock and dock long side pockets and a litre pouch all in Kifaru's foliage 1000D Cordura fabric. The pack has been only used a few times for day walks testing it out and never been exposed to anything harsh. It comes from a non-smoking home and hasn't been exposed to woodsmoke. It comes with a black medium Omni belt with Kifaru's revolutionary weight distribution system. The pack is 52.4l and comes with three external flat pockets and is fully Molle'd barring the snow collar. The lid is an XTL lid which can be removed and used as a satchel, the strap comes included. The long pockets are zipped along one of the long sides and hold 10.5l, they are held on to the pack with side clips. The litre plus pouch is molle'd and comes with malice clips to attach to any Molle rack, it is suitable for holding a 1l nalgene bottle or one of similar size. This pack is bombproof and will likely outlast most people. These packs are expensive but you probably won't need another, when buying from Kifaru there is a long delay as they build the pack, you can have this one as quickly as the courier takes to get it to you and no customs.

£315 via paypal includes postage via courier, I'm not interested in trades unless you have a Kifaru ZXR in black.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• zulu_main.jpg
    zulu_main.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
If people are interested in the bag I will be on holiday from Mon so if not paid for before Sat 1100 postage will be delayed until my return 16 Jul.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
The Zulu isn't made any more but try the Kifaru website forums 'Trading post' they come up occasionally. Great packs.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I know I felt that pain more than once. They do come up on eBay but usually not as cheap as the one I sold above.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE