Sold Kifaru Urban Zippy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is a Kifaru Urban Zippy in coyote tan. Purchased here, it's had a few trips to the ranges, and is a fabulous pack but I've got too many (particularly since I can't really carry packs any more) so it has to go. It's got a stupid number of pockets and zips for a pack of this size, and is in fantastic condition - a couple of very slight dust marks on the base (100% sure these will come out with a damp cloth, but I'd rather show it as is), and that's it. If you know Kifaru you'll know they're bombproof and immensely practical.

Yours for £175 posted. PRICE DROP TO £150

Attachments

• IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0498.jpeg
    IMG_0498.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Was showing as SPF but my buyer (not from here) has decided he's skint after all, so it's back up for grabs.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2023
USA
Sir,

You will never guess what I just got my hands on? Yes a Kifaru Urban Zippy. LOL.

I found a guy on FaceBook Market Place who was selling one. It took me a while to get in touch with him as we both travel for work. He thought I was a scammer/fraud at first, but then we were able to actually connect via Chat, and we were able to finally close the deal.

So now I have two of them; one that my wife has (my first one), and now my own.

I figure I will be able to sell them when it comes time for my two kids to go to college. LOL.

You do know that since I found one, the laws of nature will come into play and they will be either re-introduced by Kifaru or everyone on all seven continents will want to sell theirs. LOL.

The laws of nature are funny that way.

Charles (Chuck) Bibby

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE