For Sale Kifaru Packs for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For sale is a Kifaru ZFR with XTL lid for sale £290 (includes postage)
Details, 85L pack, black with large belt. The lid can be detached and used as a shoulder bag. Further details;

https://www.militarymorons.com/equipment/kifaru/kifaru7.html

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_4987.JPG

IMG_4982.JPG

Kifaru Wolf Grey Markhor sold (a frame and a lid is required to use this pack) lightly used.

Kifaru back pouch and Fold out (allows you to put a selection of small MOLLE pouches together in one package £100

IMG_5001.JPG

Kifaru X-Ray in black SOLD 29.5L pack with waist belt. Further details here.

I also have a Kifaru Black Mountain rambler (a frame is required to use this pack) brand new never used SOLD

I'm selling to rationalise the bags I have as I'm having a clear out of my kit store. No bag has any defect. Tempt me with trades but I'm not after anything specifically. And to answer the question in everyones head, yes I paid a lot of money for these bags. Are they worth it? Yes. Would I do so again? Yes, these are fantastic pieces of kit and will outlast most people. Kifaru support is fantastic even on secondhand bags.

Attachments

• IMG_5205.JPG
    IMG_5205.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5206.JPG
    IMG_5206.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE