khukri for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have a 01 steel, 1/4" thick 12" blade khukri knife that I made for myself (just to prove I can make something other than a scandi bushy) about 18 months ago, it has a green micarta handle with brass fittings and a heavy duty leather sheath with kydex liner. The blade is convex ground and finnished to 600grit. Its based on a cold steel ATC khukri. now £255 (originally £350) I am now open to offers or trades for Chris Reeve knife.
004-1.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I would be interested in trades, I am interested in a small sebenza, any Chris Reeve considered or a part trade on a cold steel trailmaster in carbon v.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Beautiful blade, I would want it but it's too much and I have plans for making my own soon anyway.
Hope it goes to a good home though

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I am sure that it was, And I am not planning a regular convex grind either, it's kind of a hybrid grind that I started using in thick blades in order to get the most efficient cutting potential from it. I measure this by how many even mushroom slices I can get to sit equal to the thickness of the blade, In 3/16 my total is nearly ten.
I have been planning it for over a year but money never seems to be ready. anyway.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Arrived yesterday and it is an absolute beauty. Extremely well made. The attention to detail is superb - both on the knife and the sheath. Good and heavy in the hand - ideal for the work it is going to do for me.

I think any Gurkha would be proud to own a knife like this. Even though it is based on the Cold Steel version, it beats it hands down.

"just to prove I can make something other than a scandi bushy"...and proved beyond any shadow of doubt imho.

Many thanks to Rob - pleasure doing business.

Kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE