Kelly Swap

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi guys I've just received my 1.75pt Kelly Kettle from Lurch at Lakeland Bushcraft. The thing is after receiving it I feel it's a little too big and really would have liked a mini/1pt Kelly but I missed Lurch's offer. Would anyone like to swap a 1.75pt Kelly used once(sooty interior) for a Mini/1pt Kelly?

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi guys I've just received my 1.75pt Kelly Kettle from Lurch at Lakeland Bushcraft. The thing is after receiving it I feel it's a little too big and really would have liked a mini/1pt Kelly but I missed Lurch's offer. Would anyone like to swap a 1.75pt Kelly used once(sooty interior) for a Mini/1pt Kelly?

I think I might (only think mind :) ) let me think about it over night, but don't let that stop someone else beating me to it!

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hello mate,

I’ve given this an inordinate amount of thought and have surprised myself at being logical instead of going for nice and shiny! I think I’ll have to turn you down, sorry.

I’ve got a one pint version and have bought a two and three quarter from Lurch, and, have a one and three quarter here that I’ve got for a mate. Although I much prefer the 1.75 to the 1 pint, the bigger kettle is not really much different to the 2.75. I think it would be more use to me to keep the small one and the big one – sorry to raise your hopes!

Andy

Is it wrong that I want yours too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE