Kelly Kettles Flooded Stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Keeping a beady eye on the Parcelforce web****e tracky thing, mine's in Coventry depot for some reason. Law unto themselves. Looks like I'll be out when it arrives. Best concoct a super duper uber story for SWMBO.

Deanno

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Cardigan
If possible please could i have a 2.5pt Version £27 if not the could i have the 1.75pt Version £25

could you PM me the Paypal details and which one.
Thank you

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Mark,

Just wanted to make sure you got my payment on the 27th and request for an additional small kettle.

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Mark,

Just wanted to make sure you got my payment on the 27th and request for an additional small kettle.

Andy

I guess you did as I've just recieved an email from Parcel Force - brilliant, many thanks Mark, and I'd still like that small one for my mate if there are any left.

Cheers

It's just there to keep crud out really, a loose fit is no bad thing.

That's what I suspected, so thanks for confirming it :)

The warning about not boiling with the cork in isn't just nannying!
:eek:

I used to do a lot of work with low-pressure (150psi) steam boilers - I've seen the mess when one goes bang... The Kelly kettle deffo isn't a pressure vessel :eek: so the loose fitting cork may be deliberate... :rolleyes:

Thanks again,

Peter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE