Kelly Kettle

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Just to say that following all the reading about it here, I bought a KK a while back. Tried it in the garden once, and it worked fine, and took it in the car roofbox when we spent the weekend in Gairloch. Took a handful of paper and kindling for it [weren't bushcrafting - family visiting and we were in a pub overnight]

Worked amazingly well; SWMBO, sister in law, son and nephew were all quite impressed. Now, I have to work out the best way of carrying about 10-20 litres of water in the car roofbox for brews...

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Kelly kettle customer service is very good. I bought two from Anchor Surplus - surplus equipment from the Camel Trophy, so they had been half way round the world and it showed! I needed new corks/chains and they were supplied very quickly at trivial cost.

The Kelly Kettle is not suited to backpacking (bulky, heavy, collects soot) but brilliant for fishing, car camping, canoe trips, group camps, etc. It is astonishing how quickly it comes to the boil. If you need to purify large volumes of water by boiling it really comes into it's own.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
I love my KK it lives in the back of the land rover and goes everywhere, its particularly impresive mid winter on the shooting range everyone else has a flask of warm stewed coffee or tea, Iv'e got a fresh hot brew, it's heaven :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE