Kelly Kettle round two, sort of.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Yea I also found it strange since in the email he sent he seemed like a very decent person to deal with, which he probably is. There's just so much that can go wrong communicating over the internet.
 
Just wanted to say that I got a reply from Andrew from Outdoorcode now, he just didn't have time to respond to me earlier due to moving offices and home!
 
gunnix said:
Just wanted to say that I got a reply from Andrew from Outdoorcode now, he just didn't have time to respond to me earlier due to moving offices and home!

I got a similar message. I had not realised he was moving but it appears he has been without internet access for almost two weeks. I imagine there will be a fair bit of catching up for him to do.
 
I was wondering why I hadn`t received a reply, figures, now we know. moving offices must be stressfull enough without worrying about e-mails. all good things come to he who waits. :cool:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE