kelly kettle goup buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello Antonyyy and Lurch,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I do realise the amount of work - as I have done similar things myself. I was asking for an update. I previously mailed a week ago - asking about it.

To entertain buyers, you may notice that I posted an historic advert for a kettel.
=======
Surprise! Surprise! Just as I was typing this - the kettel arrived! Now - I can join the 'brew-up club'. I will post an apprecitave comment when I have savoured my first cuppa!

Best wishes to all,

Peewit.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Kane said:
This report :- http://outdoors-magazine.com/s_article.php?id_article=126 mentions problems with leaks - anyone had similar problems? (they do say it may be a by-product of the testing method)

cheers,
Kane

I've used mine many times on the wood burner and have had no problems - having said that the Kelly Kettle website do say that the kettle may leak a bit until it is used and the seams have moulded together by being heated/cooled repeatedly - they also say that it shouldn't be used as a water carrier, presumably for the same leakage reasons.

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello All,

Another very satisfied customer!!

Well, I have just had the first go with the kettle and it is superb. Grateful thanks are due to Graham and Outdoor code. I did overfill it slightly the first time - but the water spurt, although it went into the fire pan, did not put it out.

I am a new member of a couple of months or so - and have never done posting on web sites before. I put the antique Kelly kettle advert up because I hoped I might get a reaction like, “Eccentric but amusing post Peewit”. Sadly I didn’t get a reply to that one.

I didn’t get my cloth badge – is there anyone out there who can politely advise me.

Best wishes to all,

Peewit.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Oh and forgot, sometimes you post something and the world ignores it. :(

On other occassions you get a stampede :rolleyes:

Don't get dis-allusioned, it happens to us all

Glad you got your kettle

Peewit

Oct 26, 2005
Berkshire
Hello Phil562,

Thanks for the advice - and words of ‘worldly wisdom’. I guess we all have to learn how things work. Better sooner - than later. Thanks again for your help.

Best wishes, Peewit

PS. I am still smiling at the kettle!

Kane

Forager
Aug 22, 2005
UK
match said:
I've used mine many times on the wood burner and have had no problems - having said that the Kelly Kettle website do say that the kettle may leak a bit until it is used and the seams have moulded together by being heated/cooled repeatedly - they also say that it shouldn't be used as a water carrier, presumably for the same leakage reasons.

Cheers Match :)

Kane

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
the prices are as follows.

Graham_S said:
1 pint Kelly kettle (rrp £37) price delivered £26.95

2.5 pint Kelly Kettle (rrp £42) price delivered £29.95

Accessory pack (rrp £13.50) price delivered £11.50

thanks.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
The postman came and went this morning bringing his usual fare (More bills :( ) and no sign of a Kelly Kettle anywhere :( . As I'm off away to my girlfriends for a few days tonight, I had been hoping to take them with me, (one for me, one for her)
Then, joy! City Link turned up and delivered them! :D :) :D

Thanks Graham and the "silent partner"... :You_Rock_

The twigs of Thetford Forest had best go into hiding this week........ We're off out for a brew-up!

Pauli

Aug 11, 2005
Norwich
Got mine before Xmas but only got out of town this weekend to give it a try. Well chuffed.
Thanks Graham and Andrew.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE