Kellam Tommi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 20, 2004
Manchester
Does anyone have any information on the Kellam Tommi line of pukkos specifically the traditional short moose tommi and the TEHO moose tommi although info on any (tommi line) would be much appreciated.

Aug 20, 2004
Manchester
Are they any good for bushcraft. Do you think the price is OK (about £350 for the TEHO moose tommi). What is silver steel? Does anyone on bcuk own one ,or maybe on the bb forum. are there any reviews of one,would the TEHO be better than the traditonal. I am asking because while I like what i see of the tommi line they do seem exspensive for a knife that i would want to use and not worry about damaging it.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
yes they are good for bushcraft but your nuts if you spend that much on a bushcraft knife when most good puukkos will perform almost equally as well for more than £250 less

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Dont think Stuart should answer that through fear of self moderation,but checkout the trading post. Sorry I haven't got the posting link bit sorted. :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE