Keeping a lid on it :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I made the three of them in a couple of hours I wasn't in a hurry or rushing and I did make about three brews in that time to :rolleyes:
Its not difficulty at all just don't try to bend it right over in one go (it doesn't work very well)

Thanks Russ

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I still have and use the one i bought from you yonks ago Russ, it's still going strong, in fact it's now atop it's second Crusader mug

deMaccusweil

Aug 7, 2011
Berkshire
Because I tend to keep my crusader cup under my water bottle, and the lid flat under that in a webbing-pouch. The handle can then be tucked away someplace safe and out of the way.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's just a D ring, and it's a tight enough fit that if laid flat it stays flat, or if it's raised vertical for use, it stays vertical.
I don't think it'd be a problem in a pack, and tbh the handle lets me take the lid off safely when cooking in the cup :D

cheers,
Toddy

deMaccusweil

Aug 7, 2011
Berkshire
Oh right, I didn't realise it folds flat. In that case it should certainly do the job as long as I put the handle face down into the bottom of the pouch. With the handle fixed, I guess that is another piece I don't have to worry about losing :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE