Keela Munro Jacket - Red/Black - Size M

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought this around 1999 I think, I wore it for a couple of day walks and then it's been in storage ever since. These were all the rage when I bought it, endorsed by mountain rescue teams and highly rated in all the reviews. I have far too many jackets and I need to shift a few, I hoped I'd never get rid of this and I'd put it to use one day, but it's looking unlikely so it might as well go to someone else.

Keela Munro Jacket
Mens size Medium
Red/Black

Still looks as good as the day I bought it

I don't believe the spec has changed since I bought mine, but you might want to check that.

http://www.keela.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/146/s/munro-jacket/category/8/

£80 incl Paypal & p&p

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Unfortunately no way a M would fit or I would have been jumping at it. Have a bump on me.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Some pics ..

Every picture seems to show the jacket in a different colour, the joys of automatic cameras :)

It looks a bit crinkled but it's been in one of those vacuum storage bags for the last few years.

Last edited:

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Thanks for the pics Rich. I had the same camera thingy happen when red was involved.

Hows the size like? I wear medium in nearly all clothes but small size in jackets from snugpak. im 5'11 10 1/2 stone.

Cheers

T

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hows the size like? I wear medium in nearly all clothes but small size in jackets from snugpak. im 5'11 10 1/2 stone.

Cheers

T

I'd say it was an average medium :) whatever that is :) I'm 5' 10" 13st 'ish and a 42" chest, it's snug on me now and if I was buying another I'd need a large.

It's very adjustable with good cinch and drawcord options :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE