Karrimor SF Sabre combat vest

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Would anyone want this to trade, if so what have you got?

The vest is in woodland DPM and is in used but good condition with no rips, tears, holes and only the odd abrasion here and there. ITW and TKK zips and buckles through out, and all functioning perfectly fine, however the girth-size adjustment straps have been cut short and so is no good for use of body armour however is perfectly fine without armour on. Also the two straps with female clips at the back of each shoulder are missing, as is a small press-stud tab on the bottom of the mesh back area. I'm not sure what either of these features do but I'm guessing the former is to attach a day pack of some sort?

The two large utility pouches can fit two 1 lite nalgene bottles with space to spare and there are loads of internal pouches, pistol holster as well as handy spaces between and behind the external pouches to stuff kit in to.

The first picture is the vest itself. The white colour on the buckles is from spray painting them coyote, and is chipping off. A quick scrub from a kitchen scourer will clean these up back to their original black colour if you so wish. The second picture highlights the girth adjustment straps that have been cut short as well as the two missing features of the vest as explained above.

pqtdgx0fxpv16ckt7fh.jpg

u1xvnb37crqkxbw7a7dm.jpg

I'm willing to trade for...

a lightweight bivi bag such as a alpkit hunka
a pair of quality cargo trousers like Helikon, ect in 32" waist regular leg, or a pair of 5.11 TDU trousers.
a set of DPM rocket packs that will zip onto my LA sting rucksack.
5 tins of quality .22 pellets like H&N, AA, JSB, ect
Any spare parts or tune kits for a weihrauch hw80 springer
any dog stuff by ruffwear, in medium size
quality dog backpacks from wolf pack, carribou, wenaha, ect.
...will add more when I can remember!

Here's a photo of the vest itself plus a stock photo I edited in photoshop to show exactly which straps have been cut short.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE