Karrimor SF Sabre 35 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Having just bought a Sabre 45 Ltr sack, I'm selling my Sabre 35. Its in very good condition as the pictures show and it's a very comfortable sack to wear all day with provision inside to put a water bladder etc. Inside there is one large pocket and a sleeve for placing a hydration bladder with a straw hole on both sides. There is a large pocket in the lid, I tend to keep my knife, first aid kit, torch, head torch and a fire lighting kit in that. There are two side pockets which will hold a 1ltr bottle and a few other bits. As well as these stuff pockets there are two further side pockets able to hold smaller items such as a knife, saw etc.

I really like it and have found it a very reliable sack.

I'm asking £35 picked up or £45 posted.
Can be paid by direct bank payment or PayPal.

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

Last edited:

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
I would like this if it's still available please.

Hi Matthew,

Yes, it's still available and it's yours if you still want it.

I'm going to London tomorrow afternoon so could meet you at a service station on the M3 about 2.30pm if that's convenient to you? Or PM your address and I can post it tomorrow morning.

Thank you

Mark

matthewpearce

Jan 31, 2011
Andover
Just wanted to say thanks for dropping off the rucksack really pleased with it. Also thanks for the charred fungi works really well. Hope to meet you again take care.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Thanks for hanging around, sorry I was late, Matt. Thank you for the deal and yes, it would be good to meet up sometime. Cheers. Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE