Karrimor SF 35 litre as hand luggage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
I have a question about the dimensions of the Karrimor SF 35 litre rucksack (the one with the integral bottle pockets): I have a holiday planned and am flying with Easyjet......not sure what's meant to be easy about it as the hidden extras are "interesting"! Anyway, the cabin luggage dimensions are 56cm by 45cm by 25cm. I am interested in getting the Karrimor sack for this and other activities, but cannot find the exact dimensions online. Would anybody who has one of these be able to give it a quick measure and see it is under these dimensions? I realise it depends how much I stuff into it, so it's not a straightforward questions.

Thanks in advance.

A

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Easyjet might just decide to be difficult because it is a rucksack. Purchase a ridiculously cheap bag that does fit the dimensions exactly from pound-stretcher or similar, place the rucksack and its contents into that, at your destination leave it where someone who'll get some use out of it will find it, or in a place where you can recover it when you plan to return home.

Last edited:

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Never had a problem with using a rucksack as hand luggage with them, lots of people use them. As long as it fits into their test rig it will be ok. In June I used my Duluth Wanderer as hand luggage, I tested it in their hand luggage rig, bit of pushing and shoving and it was ok, went through boarding without a glance.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Just curious, does it have removable aluminum bits as an internal frame like the military bergen? If so, airport security might have a problem allowing it in the passenger cabin.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Am sure my Sabre(2002) model had a foam insert instead of a metal frame. IF BMI BA and Crab Air accepted my sabre, surely Easyjet will do so too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE