Karrimor Sabre 75, Montane Terra Trousers, Dutch Bivvy, Ridgeline Roar Trousers +more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft Apprentice

Aug 15, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi,

I have a few items for sale. Some of the clothing items I'm reluctantly selling due to weight loss. If you require any additional information please let me know.

All prices are inclusive of postage.

Thanks for looking,

Rob

Karrimor SF Sabre 75 litre Rucksack £SOLD

Bought February 2014. Only used once. RRP £170 http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Pr...itre-Rucksack/

Ridgeline Roar Waterproof Trousers. Size XL £SOLD

"Seam sealed RL-Tex fabric, reinforced seat and ankle areas, two waterproof zip front pockets, dome waist and zip fly with belt loops, one third length side zips for easy on/off over boots".
Olive Green, good condition. RRP £84.95 http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/ridgeline-roar-trousers---fully-waterproof-trousers-7791-p.asp (Please note that link shows them in the Teak colour)

Montane Terra Pants (trousers). Black. Size Large/long leg. £50

Lightweight walking trousers, including belt. I really like these but unfortunately they no longer fit me : (
New Price £80 https://www.montane.co.uk/en/men/clothing/legwear/terra-pants

Dutch Army Hooped Bivvy Bag. *Needs Repair* £SOLD
I bought this a couple of years ago but have only used it twice. Features; L-shaped zip along the side and top with storm flap, zip mesh, poles included, stuff sack with compression straps, tent pegs not included. For some more detail of the bivvy bag see this link http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/dutch-goretex-bivvy-bivi-military-739298.html
Update - Unfortunately since first listing this I've discovered that one of the seams near the top zip has come away and would need re-gluing. Hopefully this can still be of use to someone who fancies repairing it. See pictures further down this post for further detail

British Army DPM Basha/Tarp. £25
Bought at the same time as my bivvy and again only used twice. Approx 2.5mx2.2m.

Last edited:

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Hi,

I have a few items for sale. Some of the clothing items I'm reluctantly selling due to weight loss. If you require any additional information please let me know.

All prices are inclusive of postage.

Thanks for looking,

Rob

<SNIP>

British Army DPM Basha/Tarp. £25
Bought at the same time as my bivvy and again only used twice. Approx 2.5mx2.2m.

Hi Rob, I'm thinking seriously of acquiring one of these - but havering about the size - can I ask if you found it a tad small?

Bushcraft Apprentice

Aug 15, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hi Nic Le Becheur,

I was quite happy with the size for solo use, I'm 6ft 3 and found it gave enough coverage with me in a bivi underneath. A larger tarp can be nice in wet weather and gives you a bit more room for admin but of course the trade off is weight and pack size. I first bought the tarp to go on a bushcraft course but most of the bivvying I do now is while hiking/backpacking so I tend to use something lighter, the flip side is that something lighter may be less robust and more expensive so I'd say it depends on your usage and budget.

Hope this is of some use,

Rob

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Hi Nic Le Becheur,

I was quite happy with the size for solo use, I'm 6ft 3 and found it gave enough coverage with me in a bivi underneath. A larger tarp can be nice in wet weather and gives you a bit more room for admin but of course the trade off is weight and pack size. I first bought the tarp to go on a bushcraft course but most of the bivvying I do now is while hiking/backpacking so I tend to use something lighter, the flip side is that something lighter may be less robust and more expensive so I'd say it depends on your usage and budget.

Hope this is of some use,

Rob

It is, Rob, and thanks (I'm six foot nothing) :) I figured that in any case it could make a handy front porch for the tent if too small to use as a comfortable alternative... one of the bigger DD multicam tarps was the other option but I do like the Army basha's IRR property as well as its relative affordability and robust design. Cheers!

Bushcraft Apprentice

Aug 15, 2010
North Yorkshire
The Ridgeline trousers, Montane trousers, bivvy and tarp are all still for sale.

I had an enquiry about the bivvy a little while ago and while giving it a check over noticed that one of the seams near the top zip has come away and would need re-gluing. [/IMG]

Because of this I'm dropping the price to £30 (including postage) instead of £60.

Sorry for missing this first time round.

I'll try to get the original advert updated to include this.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE