Karrimor Sabre 45

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Endicotts had a used DPM Sabre 45 not so long ago (beginning of month), they were willing to sell it to me for £30. If your interested they may still have it.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Yeah I'm going to be getting one there too, I didn't really fancy getting a second hand DPM one. Just need to save my pennies up.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its a quality bit of kit no doubt. I've been using my battered old rucksack for ages thinking - theres nothing wrong with it. You know when you put a brushful of paint on that "white" ceiling ? Like that! The pockets are well worth getting too and it builds to a very flexible system from large daysack to full 5 day bushcraft pack.

Qualifies as "Red Recommends" :D

Red

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I got mine from Akive8 recently and the service was superb, it's a great bit of kit I was amazed how much I got in it withour the pouches, but when I put them on it held everything I needed. The side pouches are the army issue ones, so I got mine grade 1 for a tenner from surplus and adventure. I thought the sack will catch up in wear soon.

If I was to criticize it'd have to be; back a little short. The tension straps seem to be sewn about an inch and a half above the end of the staves, so I may just make my own back system with alu staves laminated into a folded sleep mat. I'll let you all know if it improves it for me, when I get around to it.

I think that the OG are a little cheaper than the DPM too, but if you phone aktive8 they may be able to get the black one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE