Karrimor Sabre 45 + side pockets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Cheers Falcon,

I do obviously factor in all aspects of it, like the postage etc when checking the best deal.
Since I'm in Jersey it's also the fact of checking they will remove VAT for me etc too.

I usually have to email companies to check that before I purchase from them (unless they account for it in their checkout system)... perhaps i should add a line detailing the best price I've found so far, that might get the ball rolling :)

I do love the haggle banter now tho, ever since coming back from Thailand... funny that ;)

S.orry for the hi-jack a bit here tho fellas :(

bazil

Jul 14, 2006
under a fallen tree
the awe outdooors one is 70£ including vat plus shipping of £6.50

i emailed them twice and had no reply(even though they say they read all email etc)

i ended up buying one from aktiv8 for 63£ including postage and it arrived the next day

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
will now only deal with serving members of the police or forces. Didn't try getting away with that one as figured they would expect proof of some kind

So if you've a mate in the Police of the TA you're sorted....

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London

i emailed them twice and had no reply(even though they say they read all email etc)

i ended up buying one from aktiv8 for 63£ including postage and it arrived the next day

Actually thinking about it, I think I emailed them a few times without reply and then rang their number and there was a message saying they were in the process of being taken over.

Just tried the number and its still the same message (5 months later), so I think you can safely say that they are no more.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia

Looks like you got mine ;)
I had one on order from Aktive 8 since march (awaiting stock).
By the time it arrived I was away at work (I work overseas for 6 weeks at a time) and it got sent back.
It arrived at the depot just before you ordered yours.
none in stock now.
I've since ordered one from soldier of fortune. They had them in stock (someone actually had a rummage through the warehouse to to a physical check for me)
Ok it's a few quid dearer, but at least I won't have top wait 3 months.
Hopefully I'll have it in time for the Delamere meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE