Karrimor Sabre 45 + side pockets - OD

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nohoval_Turrets

Full Member
Sep 28, 2004
348
10
55
Ireland
I have for sale a nearly-new Karrimor Sabre 45 with side pockets, all in matching OD. I've used this on one trip only, and there's no wear on it that I can see - it's basically as-new. I bought it in (I think) February this year, so it should be the latest model. It's a great bag, but not quite right for my purposes.

Price new was £110 + 40 (bag and side pockets). I'm looking for £100, which will include shipping to UK or Ireland. Payment via PayPal.

Here's a link to the bag on RayMears.com.

UPDATE: Now Sold
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE