karrimor condor 60-100 cool!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
hi, just thought i would share this with you, got hold of a karrimor condor today, and it is brill!
was a bit apprehensive at first as the seller said it was marked and had been in the garage for around 10 years.
anyway got it at a very low price and wasnt expecting much, so opened the many layers of bin liners on to find a near mint condor!
the only marks were on the base and washed off.
further more there was a small karrimor pouch in the lid pocket that had the original tags and some webbin for the side pockets.
i can only say im a happy man, and cnt wait to get out with it.
jim.

Husky

Nomad
Oct 22, 2008
Sweden, Småland
I have had one as my only bergan since 1986 and it has been on many mountaintrips and several travels abroad and usually packed with 30kg. The plastic parts have gotten a bit stiff over time but not brittle and only one place has broken + some stitches. Great sack and very durable.
Only thing wrong with it is that if you have 100 litres of sack you tend to bring 100 litres of kit...
Good find and have fun!

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Like you I recently got a bargain of a65 ltr jaguar , in very good condition from a charity shop, it was in near mint condition and as far as I can remember, must have been in the. £100 mark a few years back. This was when Karrimore was an original British company and the quality was Top Notch, I believe it has now been taken over and the quality has gone down hill. Anyway like you I am dead chuffed with my buy and only hope that I can resist filling it to the brim on
each occasion that it is used as I am now in my late seventies. There are some bargains to be had if you are in the right place at the right time. I have several rucksacks bought new, but they have not given me the enjoyment that this one has
as it was one I had to resist when I was younger because of it's price then. There are benefits to growing old.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE