Karrimor Bobcat 55-65

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I have a Karimoor Bobcat 55-65 for swap. Its new without tags and has never been out of the gear store. Ideal starter pack or D of E / Scout pack.

Im looking for the following

Lefty crook knife
Draw knife
NI patrol pack in OG

http://www.karrimor.com/catalog/rucsacs/bobcat-55-65 (may be newer model, got mine in December last year)

54b610e1.jpg

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hello mate, silly question but is the crook knife the one that you use to carve the bowl out on a spoon? And also how would you no if it's left handed?
I think I have one and im pretty sure that it's also left handed!!
Cheers
Steve

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
yes mate its a bowl / spoon knife. Hold it in your left hand and if the sharp edge is towards you its a lefty. Imagine you are going to use it as an ice cream scoop pulling it back towards you. it will be self evident where the cutting edge should be.

Hope the wedding went well :D

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Wedding was quality mate thanks!!! It was perfect!!
Im pretty sure I have a lefty, simply because when people borrowed it they were having problems!! I will check tomorrow when I get down my garage!!
What I will warn you though is that it needs a very good sharpen! Do you want cash as well as a spoon knife?

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Guess it depends what make the knife is lol. Im not really after a mora though (should have put that in the original post). Id put the pack at about £30 trade value which is a lot less than ive seen it for. if you have other trade stuff shout it out as there may be something else that tickles my fancy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE